Please follow the below link to download the HIAO application in English or Japanese:
HIAOApplication (Eng) – English
HIAOApplication(日本語) – 日本語 (Japanese)
Application packets may be dropped off at the front office or sent via email to email@example.com.
Tuition and Fees:
– Application Fee:￥10,000 (One time fee)
– Testing Fee:￥5,000 + Tax (One time fee)
– Enrollment Fee:￥20,000 (One time fee) *Enrollment fee waiver for those who are native in English, and those students who were enrolled in 2018-2019 school year (Discounts available who meets requirements)
– Monthly Tuition:￥70,000 Yen + Tax (This is only apply for those who are enrolled after 6/24/2019)
– Sibling Discount (Two and more):25% off + Tax
– Workbook and Materials Fee:￥30,000 + Tax (Yearly fee)
– Technology Fee:￥10,000 + Tax (Yearly fee)
– School lunch (optional):￥350 (Per meal)
– One day trail:￥5,000 + Tax
8% Consumption or sales tax applies to monthly tuition, workbook and materials, technology, and daily care fees.
– Students will be considered for enrollment only after a completed application containing all required documents and fees (application & health history, previous school records, vaccination records, and 10,000 yen application fee) have been turned in. (Students entering first grade should turn 6 years old by September 1st of the entering school year).
– After the application and all documents have been reviewed, parents will be contacted regarding an initial decision. If we believe that Hope would be a good fit for your child, a testing date will be arranged.
– Testing: entering students must take a reading and mathematics assessment test. Math is taught at an advanced rate, and we seek to ensure that students will be successful in the classroom. After testing, parents will be contacted with a final acceptance decision and further instructions.